Tuesday 9 August 2011

"Fashions fade, style is eternal."- Yves Saint Laurent


This is just a quick blog to tell you about a few items of clothing and accessories that have caught my eye and I think would look great for this Autumn/Winter. (I know people don't want to start thinking about colder weather, but I really wanted to do this blog and the items are lovely :D) So Here we go:            
    
First, a gorgeous Tobacco colored quilted jacket from River Island. It costs 50 pounds (my  pound key isn't working) and may not be in everyone's price range. So it can easily be substituted with a 29.99 pound  jacket from New Look that is equally as gorgeous!


Next is a beautifully cable knitted cream  jumper that costs 22.99 pounds from New Look . I absolutely love cable knitted jumpers and they look great on anyone. Not only are they suitable for Autumn/Winter but they can also be worn in the Spring/Summer.

In keeping with the knitwear theme, also love this 50 pounds knitted Mohair Cocoon Cardigan (the Topshop name). The pattern is detailed and Aztec themed. It is a lot of money for cardigan but it's worth it. 









Also from Topshop, I'm loving these Aubergine Fairisle Ankle socks. I love the colors and the pattern and I think these would like great with military boots.
In H&M I saw a lovely long-sleeved black lace top. I think black lace in the Winter is beautiful. And then I saw the top in Navy Blue!
Onto accessories, I really love the deer necklace, the owl necklace and the double finger cross ring, all from Dollybowbow.co.uk. The website belongs to a jewelry designer in the UK who has a blog and a youtube channel(look her up she's worth watching!) The jewelry would go with all of the clothes and look great.

Lucy
xoxo






















































 


No comments:

Post a Comment