Wednesday 10 August 2011

"There's more to life than hair but it's a good place to start."- Aussie Philosophy

 Hello bloggers!
I've been using Aussie shampoo and conditioner for months now and when I started blogging I told myself that I would do a review on the products I've been using. And this morning I washed my hair and turned on my laptop and I saw this as the perfect opportunity to write a review. So here we go...

The products that I used this morning are the Mega Instant shampoo and conditioner. When I was rubbing the product into my hair I could really smell the kangaroo paw flower scent. (It smelt lovely!) It felt lighter on my hair than the other shampoos that I've used in the past (Elvive, Herbal Essence) and when I was washing the shampoo out my hair already felt silky. The conditioner was also light on my hair despite it actually being much thicker than shampoo.

So overall I'd give this product a five out of five!

I'll be back soon!

Lucy
xoxo

P.S. Check out my post about up coming blogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment